Staying secure online
At NavitasCV we take security and privacy issues seriously. We have undertaken strict measures to ensure that your personal information is safe and protected from unauthorised access, fraud and identity theft.
We recommend that you that you take the time to read the following advice regarding internet security and protecting your personal privacy. Being aware of these issues further protects you whilst operating online.
Choosing the right password
Choosing the right password is crucial in preventing identity theft and potential online fraud. It is important when choosing a new password to consider these general Do's and Don'ts.
- Choose a password that is a combination of letters and/or numbers.
- Ensure your password is unique and difficult to guess.
- Is longer rather than shorter. We recommend at least six letters.
- Use different passwords for all your web accounts so that if somebody has access to one account they don't instantly have access to all your accounts.
- Avoid the use of family names, pets, street addresses, license plates, work-related names, etc for passwords.
- Avoid general common names or titles such as '123456', mypassword, password, or your username.
- Choose a password that is difficult to remember and that needs to be written down.
NavitasCV will never send emails requesting personal information such as contact details, bank account details, passwords or credit card numbers. As part of our security policy NavitasCV emails will never offer quick links to our any of our login areas. If you are unsure whether or not an email has been sent to you via NavitasCV please contact us and we will advise if we require any additional information from you.
Protect your personal identity further by not giving out your personal details to 3rd parties. Be aware of scam operations where 3rd parties request personal information relating to your bank account details, credit card numbers or your Tax File Number for example.
NavitasCV recommends that you update your computer with current anti-virus software to further protect you when operating online.
Protecting your transactions
Online security is taken very seriously at NavitasCV!
All of your personal information is encrypted with industry leading SSL Web Server Certificate. SSL ensures that your information is kept secure and protects the use of your credit card to when making a payment online. However, whilst we use our best endeavors to protect all such information at all times, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorised access to information on our site.